Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Green Family (memento)






 For my memento project, I initially considered various ideas but ultimately found inspiration in a memorable moment: my family and I getting splashed with slime. That week I found the photo album with that exact trip. To bring this scene to life, I started with a square piece of wood, which I shaped into a cylinder. After cutting it, creating a top I took two dowels and cut them into pieces to create a descending order. At the top of the cylinder, I painted in a vibrant green slime to symbolize our collective sliming experience as a family. To secure everything, I used glue to attach another piece of wood underneath the lid for a snug fit. The wood clapping sounds were not pleasing to me. Finally, I arranged the dowels inside the cylinder to represent my family. In total, my memento project consisted of wood, acrylic paint, and hot glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme Park Sculpture.

  For my theme park sculpture, I brainstormed various ideas before settling on creating a sculpture of a game commonly found at theme parks ...