Wednesday, April 24, 2024

figurative bust











 
For my assignment, I decided to focus on nuclear power and toxic waste. I felt these topics complemented each other, especially considering the connection between nuclear power and the production of toxic waste. To visually represent toxic waste, I depicted a person wearing a gas mask surrounded by barrels and spilled waste. nuclear power, I created an image of a person with a nuclear power plant for a head, symbolizing the impact of nuclear power on our environment and society. Additionally, I incorporated elements of a broken city reminiscent of the city of Chernobyl, which is uninhabitable for another 20,000 years due to a nuclear disaster. Through these visuals, I aimed to illustrate both the consequences of nuclear power and the responsibility we have to manage its byproducts.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme Park Sculpture.

  For my theme park sculpture, I brainstormed various ideas before settling on creating a sculpture of a game commonly found at theme parks ...