Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Masking tape shoes

 
















Starting this project was both exciting and scary because it was our first time creating something from scratch. It took me a long time to shape the sole of the shoe. Also using an X-Acto knife to carve the bottom. To keep things organized, I made a plan where I listed each step and labeled them in order. This helped me stay on track and put the shoe together properly. Relying on the "if you can feel it you have to make it" method was a challenge, but i think this gave me a good foothold for diving into the rest of the semester projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme Park Sculpture.

  For my theme park sculpture, I brainstormed various ideas before settling on creating a sculpture of a game commonly found at theme parks ...