Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Objects of desire

 S1


I took this image around a month ago to show my friend how small my jar of cream was and how cute it was. I thought this was a direct reference to the sentence.


S2

I actually don't know how old this picture is. I miss my dog a lot and he passed away some years ago but i keep this toy of his. 

S3



this picture is about a yearish or two old. I went on a cruise with my best friends when i was young and we all got these bottle openers to remember the time. We all sent each other an update to see who still had theirs 

S5

 

my younger sister gave this to me before her and her mother moved to Canada. I keep it inside of my computer. she likes to play games so its like when I'm on my computer playing games she's there too.

 S4

this is a necklace given to me by one of my best friend's mother. He passed last July. This is a piece of him. from 3d to 2d his finger print and himself travels with me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme Park Sculpture.

  For my theme park sculpture, I brainstormed various ideas before settling on creating a sculpture of a game commonly found at theme parks ...